Ahh 🙂 The Sunshine Scrapbook was just honoured with two more blog award nominations!
Thanks to Steve at Around the World with Blade for picking me for the Versatile Blogger award. I really appreciate the nomination, although I’ve received this award before so I hope you don’t mind if I don’t do the whole thing again 🙂 But check out Steve’s blog for amazing travel stories!
And many thanks to Jane at Talk Kindess To Me for nominating me for the Super Sweet Blogging Award 🙂 It means a lot! For thoughtful spiritual encouragement, Talk Kindness To Me is one of my favourite places to turn.
So here are the Super Sweet rules:
- Thank your nominator – Thanks so much Jane!
- Answer the 5 Super Sweet questions – See below
- Include the Super Sweet logo in this post – Above and on my wall
- Nominate other bloggers for this award – See below
- Notify my nominees on their blogs – Will do 🙂
Super Sweet questions:
- Cookies or cake? – Cookies, I think. They keep for longer, they’re easier to bake, they come in more variations, and they look smaller so you can fool yourself into thinking you can safely have a few more 😀
- Chocolate or vanilla? – Vanilla should be my middle name…
- Favourite sweet treat? – Warm pancakes (crepes) filled with crunchy sugar that cracks between my teeth, spicy cinnamon that teases my tongue and fresh lemon juice that turns the cinnamon sugar into a zesty, sticky syrup. Oh, wow. I could eat pancakes every day of my life!
- When do you crave sweets? – Wayyyyy too often. I think I eat something sweet every day, even if it’s a healthy sweet treat such as fresh or dried fruit. And I always crave unhealthy sweet treats in cold weather.
- Sweet nickname? – Ninja has called me his little sugarbird because of my sweet tooth 🙂
Super Sweet nominations:
I decided to go with blogs that are mainly foodie-related:
Have a beautiful day!