Bleh. It seems that to mark the change of season, I’ve been ambushed by Sore Throat and The Sniffles.
Time to bring out the big guns!
That’s my army of herbal infection fighters and immune boosters. If invading germs are able to get past my first defence of healthy eating and balanced living, I always turn to these natural medics first; my goal being to recover before I have to wave the white flag and retreat to the doctor’s rooms…
My task force includes the following commanders and their soldiers:
- General Bio-Strath with his team of 61 nutrients, vitamins, minerals, trace elements and amino acids
- Lieutenant General Sinus Tea with sage, thyme, yarrow herb and marshmallow root
- Major General Berry Elixir+ with prunus spinosa extract, vitamin C, rooibos tea extract and lemon
- Brigadier General Olive Leaf Extract
- Colonel Echinacea Extract
- Lietenant Colonel ViralChoice Effervescent Supplement with vitamins, minerals and echinacea
- Major Tonsil+ Tissue Salts with atropa belladonna, merc sol, calc phos, echinacea ang, ferrum phos, hepar sulph, kali mur and kali bichromium
- Captain Combin Assist Tissue Salts with calc fluor, calc sulph, ferrum phos, kali mur, kali sulph, mag phos and nat mur
- First Lieutenant VirAway Lozenges with honey and homeopathic herbal helpers
- Second Lieutenant Fresh Lemon, serving in the form of lemon tea with honey
- And finally, a whole band of fresh-fruit fighters, represented here by Chief Warrant Officer Blueberry
Yes, I am taking all those vits in their various forms and doses. At the same time. All aided and abetted by rest, simple meals, sunlight, fresh air and more rest.
Sore Throat and Sniffles won’t know what hit ’em 😀