What a lovely blogging week it’s been so far. Many thanks to Shiotadesu of Rilakkumadesu for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Be sure to check out her site for a real cuteness overload 🙂 🙂
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Link to 15 other blogs to nominate them for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Another 7 things about me:
1. I have a knack for getting wild birds to sing back to me, and have even sung to shy birds like coucals and owls 🙂
2. I look good wearing virtually any colour except red, ochre and olive green.
3. My favourite childhood book was Jack London’s White Fang.
4. This year will be my 5-year wedding anniversary with Ninja.
5. I wear glasses, but use contacts for special occassions.
6. Some of my favourite flavours include vanilla, chutney, pineapple, coconut, spices and coffee.
7. My hands are so small that I’ve not yet met anyone who can fit my rings on their fingers. Weird but true.
My 15 new nominees:
I decided to broaden my blogpool (argh, what a word!) and search for some new blogs on various topics that interest me…
What fun 🙂 Thanks again for the award, Shiotadesu!